Though you may not want to think about it, a lot can go wrong. What if your reception venue goes out of business a month before the wedding, and you lose your deposit and have to find another location? Or a natural disaster causes your wedding to be postponed? What if your bridal shop closes leaving you without a gown? For as little as $160, your Wedding Protector Plan can cover a variety of situations, such as:
- No dress – You can get repair or replacement cost if the bride's wedding gown or groom's tuxedo is lost or damaged.
- Lost deposits – The Wedding Protector Plan can reimburse your deposit if a vendor goes out of business, declares bankruptcy before your wedding, or simply fails to show up.
- Lost rings – You can receive repair or replacement cost if the bride or groom's wedding rings are lost or damaged.
- Severe weather – If severe weather (such as a hurricane) forces you to postpone your wedding, the Wedding Protector Plan can provide reimbursement for non-recoverable expenses.
- Transportation shutdown – If you have to postpone the wedding because of a commercial transportation shutdown prevents the bride, groom or their parents from getting there, you can receive reimbursement for non-recoverable expenses.
- Ruined photos – If your photographer's film is defective, or negatives are lost or damaged, the Wedding Protector Plan can help cover the cost to re-take new photos.
- Call to duty – If the bride or groom is unexpectedly called up to active duty, or has his or her military leave revoked, forcing postponement of the event, the Wedding Protector Plan can provide reimbursement for non-recoverable expenses.
- Damaged gifts – You can get repair or replacement cost if your wedding gifts are damaged.
- Sudden illness – If the wedding needs to be postponed because sudden illness prevents the bride, groom or their parents from attending, you can receive reimbursement for non-recoverable expenses.
- Venue requires insurance – As an additional option to your policy, you can add liability coverage to protect yourself in case a guest is injured or causes damage to property.
- Additional expense – If a vendor suddenly becomes unavailable for your event but you can find a last-minute replacement, the Wedding Protector Plan can reimburse you for the difference in cost.
Get started now on a free, no-obligation Wedding Insurance Quote